Here’s what you need to do to apply for ILoan for assistive technology and/or employment/business equipment.
- Click on the following link to apply online: ILoan Program Online Application
- Register, or login if you already have. Having a User Name and Password allows you to save your application and complete it at your convenience.
- Click on the drop down arrow and choose the “Type of Credit Requested.”
- Fill out the application.
- Need help? Contact Us
Gather the information below to get started:
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License Number or State ID Number
- Contact info for your nearest relative not living with you
- Employment info (being employed is not a requirement to apply)
- Checking and/or Savings Account Number
- Credit card(s) and/or other debt(s)
- Mortgage info if you own a home or property
- Co borrower info (a co borrower is not a requirement)
We will contact you shortly after you submit your application to discuss your loan status.
If your application meets program requirements, we will then ask for supporting documents so that a loan decision
can be made. Supporting documents include, for example:
- Proof of disability
- Proof of income
- Bank statements
- Proof of insurance
- Proof of assistance from another agency
- Price quote(s)
- Proof for any corrections to negative items on your credit report
- A business plan if for self-employment
- An employer/employee agreement for Telework or contractual agreement
Did you know ...